Posted 5th March, 2010 in
Just in time for my sister-in-law's baby shower last Sunday, I finished up these twin first year scrapbooks. Lucky her, she gets a boy & a girl! The plan is to let her fill in the calendars, photo sleeves & journaling tags as the year progresses and then I'll add additional special pages (showers, christmas, etc) as we go.
*Learn how to make this album in my e-book: 365 Special Days
- white cardstock
- kraft cardstock
- black cardstock
- Fancy Pants Rough & Tough collection
- Fancy Pants Dancing Girl collection
- Making Memories Puffy Alphabet Stickers (blue & pink)
- Autumn Leaves Journaling Stamps by Katie Pertiet
- Heidi Swapp Month stamps
- black StazOn ink
- We R Memory Keepers blue album
- We R Memory Keepers pink album
- We R Memory Keepers photo sleeves
- yellow & blue ribbon
- primitive hearts AccuCut die
- star cut w/Cricut
2 comments so far:
Wow! What an awesome job and great gifts!
Love them! Can't wait to look through them again!
Post new comment