A Bazillion Blogs: My BlogRoll (abbreviated)
Posted 7th May, 2008 inby Andrea
I confess. I read a bazillion blogs. Maybe not quite that many...but I'm not divulging the actual number of blogs in my feed-reader of choice (which happens to be NewsFox by Mozilla). But I will share links to a few of my favorites in no particular order of preference:
- Cathy Zielske - editor for Simple Scrapbooks
- Heidi Swapp - product line designer, teacher, speaker, etc.
- Donna Downey - artist, scrapbooker, painter
- Ali Edwards - works with Creating Keepsakes, has written several books, very talented
- Elsie Flannigan - artist, product line designer, very quirky and pulls it off well
- Jennifer McQuire Ink - card maker, stamper
- Tara Whitney - photographer, scrapbooker
- Photojojo - photo craft ideas
Just for Fun
But, my very favorite blogs are by people I know; local friends, friends from Minnesota, or even people I've just met once or twice in person, but have known online for years. I love them because they keep me connected and up-to-date with the lives of real people -- not that these other people aren't real, but you get what I mean. It's sort of like having coffee with each person every morning, which in fact is a treasured part of my morning routine...coffee and blogs.
Thanks for all the great reading Alison, Betsy, Tiffany, Virginia, Molly, Monique, Elizabeth, Jessica, Kristy, Nancy, etc. etc. etc. (remember, I'm not divulging the actual number of blogs I read....)
I'd love to see what some of your favorites are! Post links in the comments!