Disney Scrapbook In Progress
Posted 10th October, 2008 inby Andrea
This week, I've been a paper-piecing fool. Not because I like paper-piecing (because I don't really), but it seemed the most appropriate way to embellish my Disney photo album.
Instead of creaing a full scrapbook about our vacation (which could easily take me all year), I decided to use a 2-up photo album and just add in scrapbooked 4" x 6" cards to create titles, journaling, and embellishments mixed in with the photographs.
This week, I've been working on the cover, title page and sub-title pages (the album is divided by theme park). Since I might not get much farther for a while, I wanted to share my progress:
Here you can see how it's layed out in the book:
red polka dot epoxy alpha stickers by Making Memoriespolka dot paper by Heidi Swappblack Hopscotch alpha stickers by Doodlebug Designs
Now I need to go through and do several 4 x 6 journaling cards and embellishment cards and finish writing captions for the photos....haven't decided yet how I'm going to do all that, so it might sit a week or so while I think about it...
And finally, so that Ayla can look at the photos anytime she wants, I made her her very own Disney photo album that she has already spent hours pouring through and carrying around with her everywhere:
If you're looking for more Disney Album Ideas, Scrapjazz.com has several articles you might want to check out:
- Disney Titles by Patter Cross
- 10 Projects for the Magic of Disney by Maegan Hall
- Disney Scrapbooking by Rachel Myerson
- 15 Scrapliftable Disney Layouts by Maegan Hall
- Disney Vacation Scrapbooking Preparations by Lisa Carroll
- Scrapping Your Wild Ride: Disney World Photos by Tiffany Roberts
- Disney Vacations by Karen Day
- Photographing Your Disneyland Trip by Denise Gormish