Living Room Updates
Two years. That's how long I've been searching for a TV stand for the living room. It took up entirely too much of my brain-power and it's been a thorn in my side.
It's official. I like "decorated". I do not like "decorating."
But, today, I'm happy to cross it off my list (along with several other new additions to the living room over the past several months) - new end table, new lamps, and new coffee table.
Can I call this room finished yet?
- Threshold Shuttered Door TV Stand - Target
- Loden Arc Floor Lamp - World Market
- Natural Burlap Drum Floor Lamp Shade - World Market
- Metal Compass end table (copper) - At Home
- Bree Corner Section in Bela Pewter - I.O. Metro
- Teal Lamp & Shade - HomeGoods
- San Paolo Outdoor Coffee Table - World Market
- SW Worldly Gray 7043 - Sherwin Williams Paint
- Emma Throw Pillow - World Market
- Expedit Bookshelves - Ikea
- Imperial Blue/Taupe Striped Grommet curtains - World Market