Lucky Number 9 - put on your brainstorming hats...
Inspired by this:
I put up these in our not-quite-finished-yet den/playroom:
As you can see, these nine 12 x 12 frames are located above the play area section of the room. So, now we're trying to decide what to put IN them. That's where you come in. I'm looking for suggestions! Got any brilliant ideas for me?
Here's what we've come up with so far:
- family pictures (rather predictable)
- family pictures of us enjoying sports/recreation/play activities (running, sandbox, disc golf, volleyball, bike riding, football, playground, hiking, etc.)
- board game boards (Sorry, Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc)
- photos of iconic places we love (old houses we lived in, city skylines, parks, etc.)
- a favorite line of scrapbook papers (I like that idea...but I doubt Ben will be interested in that...)
The trick is...I need nine! It doesn't *have* to be kid-themed or play-themed, or even themed really. It doesn't have to be photographs, it can be artwork or newspaper or wrapping paper, or anything. We just want some great ideas!
So there you go...you've been commissioned to help brainstorm. Let's hear what you've got!